About this product
- Family-friendly 90mm refractor on single-arm altazimuth mount excels for effortless long-distance viewing
- 90mm (3.5") aperture and 600mm focal length telescope (f/6.7) excels for views of lunar landscape, planets, and bright deep-sky objects
- Correct-image diagonal yields non-reversed image, ideal for daytime terrestrial or nighttime celestial observation
- Includes fully coated high- and low-power Plossl eyepieces - superior to cheaper eyepieces included with many competing 90mm refractors - and a red dot finder scope
- Also comes with Orion's exclusive MoonMap 260, your detailed guide to 260 named craters, mountains, rills, seas, and other features on the lunar surface
Don't let complicated equipment get in the way of simply enjoying the visual exploration of the Earth and stars. With the Orion VersaGo E-Series 90mm Altazimuth Refractor Telescope, it won't. Because this versatile telescope with its intuitive single-arm mount will let you navigate land, sea, and sky effortlessly the way it should be.
The VersaGo E-Series 90mm Altazimuth Refractor Telescope features a 90mm-aperture (3.5") achromatic refractor telescope that will reveal distant subjects in stunning detail. The whole family will be enthralled by close-up views of the Moon's cratered surface, the ringed planet Saturn, and wispy deep-space nebulas such as the iconic Orion and Lagoon nebulas. The VersaGo's 45-degree correct-image diagonal means you can also gaze at sailboats across the lake and get a normal, correctly oriented view, unlike with a standard "star" diagonal in which the view is mirror reversed. The two included 1.25" eyepieces are Plossl designs optically superior and boasting a wider field of view than the Kellner or Huygenian eyepieces you get with competing 90mm refractors. The 25mm Plossl eyepiece lets you scan at low 24x power, while the 10mm Plossl eyepiece boosts the magnification to 60x for higher-power study. Both eyepieces have fully anti-reflection coated lenses to ensure excellent light transmission, and their barrels are threaded to accept Orion filters. And finding target objects to observe is easy with the included red dot finder scope.
Also included with the VersaGo E-Series 90mm Altazimuth Refractor Telescope is Orion's exclusive MoonMap 260, which shows the locations and names of over 260 features on the Moon such as craters, mountains, valleys, and "seas". It's a terrific resource for beginning astronomers!
The VersaGo E-Series altazimuth mount lets you quickly maneuver the telescope horizontally and vertically, and dual micro-motion cables allow precise centering and tracking of distant targets. The sturdy aluminum tripod features a clip-in accessory tray with holes to keep 1.25" eyepieces and accessories at the ready. The whole instrument weighs under 12 lbs., so it's a breeze to transport to your favorite observing site.
What are you waiting for? Get the VersaGo E-Series 90mm Altazimuth Refractor Telescope today and see how easy and fun it is to enjoy superb daytime or nighttime views.
The item is a gift so can't say much yet about the actual product but delivery was exceptionally fast, especially considering we are rural. Service showed dedication to the customer.
Very pleased to receive the telescope. Very easy to set up and use terrestrially. Still working on the night sky!