About this product
A large 150mm aperture goto Telescope package with WiFi control from a smartphone or tablet
The Computerised P150i mount with SynScan WiFi lets you slew your telescope automatically to a specific object, or even tour the night sky at the touch of a button! The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to thousands night sky objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions. Easily capable of revealing Saturns rings, Jupiters main cloud belts and four largest moons, polar caps on Mars as well as thousands of Lunar craters. In addition to our Solar system there are numerous Galaxies and Nebulae within the reach of this fine 6" aperture telescope.
- Unbeatable specification at this price
- Large 6" quality optics
- Easy to use goto technology
- WiFi control via smartphone and free app
- Complete with eyepieces, finder and tripod
WiFi control from a smartphone or tablet
The built in WiFi transmits its own WiFi network, no internet access is required, you can control this telescope from your smartphone or tablet via the free SynScan App. Easy to use and the App even inputs your time, date and location for a fast accurate setup.
SynScan App Database:
Total 10,000+ Objects. Deep Sky Objects: 10759, including Messier, NGC, IC, Caldwell Catalogues, Named DSOs, Named Stars: 305, Double Stars: 55, Solar system objects: 7 planets, Sun , Moon. (Unlimited objects when working with a 3rd party planetarium software).
SynScan App Alignment Method:
Brightest Star Alignment, North-Level Alignment
SynScan App's Other Features:
Tonight's Best Sky Tour, Point and Go with a mobile device, Identification of Celestial Objects, Remote control over Internet, User defined objects, Pointing Accuracy Enhancement (PAE)
Download the SynScan APP here
Freedom Find Encoder Technology
The exciting new Sky-Watcher Star Discovery mount is an upgraded version of the AZ Go-To mount featuring FreedomFind dual encoder technology. This allows the telescope, once aligned, to be moved manually or electronically in either axis without the mount losing its alignment or positional information. After moving to a new object, the mount will continue to track it accurately. This gives the user enormous freedom, convenience and flexibility during observational sessions.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x30 & x75
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 750mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- Red Dot Finder
- 1.25 Rack & Pinion Focuser
- Star Discovery AZ Go-To Alt-Azimuth Go-To Mount
- SynScan WiFi (requires free SynScan App & smartphone or tablet)
- Power Requirement: 12v DC 1Amp Power Supply (Tip Positive) or 8 x AA Batteries (not supplied)
- Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 33% more Light Gathering than 130mm
Great service. Friendly staff