Skywatcher 250/1200 Photo Reflector OTA Telescope
About this product
Photo of Mars using a entry level Canon DSLR and 5x Barlow lens attached to this Telescope.
- 250mm Parabolic Primary Mirror (10") - High Grade (marked with the gold logo on the side)
- Telescope Focal Length 1200mm (f/4.7)
- 1.25"/2" Dual-Speed 10:1 Crayford Focuser
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 56% more Light-Gathering than 200mm
- Eyepiece Supplied 2" 28mm long-eye-relief
- Magnification (with eyepiece supplied) x43
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Weight: 11kg, Shipping weight is 18kg
- 1.25" Adaptor is included in the Box.
- SkyWatcher Black Diamond 250/1200 Photo Reflector OTA
- 28mm LET Eyepiece
- 8×50 Finder Scope
- 250mm Tube Rings
- Dovetail Bar
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM, AND REQUIRES TIME FOR DELIVERY
Please contact us so we can estimate a delivery time
This an easy way to get a decent aperature in an easy to handle length. I already had a mount so it's a cost effective option. Set up no problem and delivered awesome views of nebulas, star clusters and planets. Big eyepiece is great too. Very happy!